With the increasing responsibilities and obligations given to board members and with the growing attention on the discharge of directors duties and liabilities, corporate entities are in need of corporate secretarial support. Company secretaries act as governance professionals, critical to the running of a company and ensuring that the various compliance obligations are met.
With consequences for non-compliance potentially damaging both commercially and reputationally, it is vital that your company secretary has the right mix of legal, professional and organizational skills to deliver your company’s objectives.
From our experience, many companies do not have adequate in-house resources to service this demand. In that instance, our Company Secretarial team can help relieve some of the pressure on your management team.
With years of experience working with a range of small to mid-sized companies at national and international levels, our team can perform the full range of organizational and administrative tasks while ensuring legal compliance at all times. Our full range of services includes:
• compliance record keeping
• managing meetings
• educating and training the board
• providing input during board discussions
• drawing up agendas
• ensuring compliance with companies’ law and by-laws
• providing a point of contact for board members
• preparing, producing and managing board, board committee and general assembly meeting invitations, agendas, minutes, market disclosures and circular resolutions
• recording and filing annual meetings
• keeping and updating statutory registers and minute books
• corresponding with the authorities
• appointing a statutory company secretary
• corporate secretarial alert: setting-up, monitoring and updating corporate calendars
• compliance management
• preparing and updating corporate governance policies and charters
• performing statutory reviews to ensure compliance with prevailing regulations
For more information in the UAE please contact:
Abu Dhabi Office
Head of Corporate
T: +971 2 6444474
T: +971 4 368 5555
T: +971 4 368 5555
Click here to view the flyer.