As one of the leading Regional Law Firms in the Middle East, we recognise our responsibility to our clients, members of the firm and the wider communities in which we live and work.
BSA Ahmad Bin Hezeem & Associates LLP is focused on being environmentally and socially responsible by supporting the missions of charitable organizations. We are proud to be an active member of the DIFC Courts’ Pro Bono Programme.
Our recent CSR initiatives include:
- Sponsoring the Emirates Fine Arts Society on their 34th Annual Exhibition;
- Visiting to the Dubai Autism Center, for more details, click here;
- Student Lectures at the American University in Dubai (AUD) covering the essential aspects of UAE law, for more details, click here;
- With JAFZA, empowering Emiratisation under the Tumoohi Project, for more details, click here;
- Presenting at the Career & Study Fair at Lycée Libanais Francophone Privé – Dubai;
- Hosting Legal Clinics – Our lawyers provide free legal advice to the public at the Dubai Land Department, for more details, click here; and
- Pro Bono services – Opted-in for DLAD’s Smart Platform for Pro Bono services offering voluntary legal services to members of the public.
Previous donations include:
- Philippines Red Cross – Supporting Yolanda relief efforts
- Cambodia Children’s Fund
- Dubai Cares – Supporting Dubai Cares walk for education, held at Dubai Creek Park in February 2015
- Children Cancer Center
For further information, or if you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.