The technology, media and telecoms (TMT) sector continues to prosper in the Middle East. Fuelled by new chips and better software tools, machine learning is expected to grow exponentially across the region in the coming years, while smartphone tech and subscriptions to live digital entertainment packages are also expected to inspire further growth.
Whether you are an experienced player or a disruptive start-up looking to enter the Middle East market, our experienced TMT lawyers can guide your business safely through this constantly evolving area of law and ensure your interests are protected at all times.
Experienced Technology Lawyers Across the Middle East
The need for efficient infrastructure and a general desire to move towards knowledge-based economies is increasing public sector investment in technology in the Middle East.
With a broad range of clients including technology vendors and public and private sector technology buyers, we can help you with every aspect of technology law in the Middle East including:
- Support and documentation on all types of transactions in the technology sector such software licensing, consultancy services and outsourcing
- Technology and intellectual property aspects of corporate and commercial transactions including employment and consultancy
- Local law compliance in respect of diverse technology-related issues, including data protection, use of encryption
- Advice on government procurement rules in a technology context
- Contentious technology-related matters including allegations of copyright infringement, disputes as to ownership of technology and improvements, and disputes relating to failure to perform under technology services agreements