Delegate at the MEED Construction Leadership Summit.
Hosted by MEED on 27 May at the Address Dubai Marina, Dubai. UAE.
The conference covered a range of topics including:
- The war for resource – where are the people (and training) going to come from.
- Maintaining margins and quality against fierce competition.
- HARDtalk on risk allocation – setting up contracts with a sensible allocation of risk and the business case for it.
- Avoiding (and managing) contractual disputes through late contract variations.
- How the region’s key players are redefining leadership & growth through intelligent competition and disciplined bidding Visit Website.
- Clients discuss their buying behaviour and contract trends – understand what the top clients want in relation to their upcoming project opportunities.
- Spotlight on the region’s RAIL opportunities and growth sectors offering acceptable returns.
- Outlook for the GCC construction markets: Identifying sectors that make sense and projects that yield acceptable margins given fierce competition, and many more.
The MEED Construction Leadership Summit 2015 is the GCC’s premier conference and awards programme, connecting the region’s construction leaders and recognising the best projects. The Summit is a high-end meeting place for the Gulf’s leaders in engineering & construction and provides a much needed platform to promote open dialogue between the leading contractors, consultants and clients. The Summit examines the direction of the region’s construction industry, the challenges threatening its performance and those leading its change. It also recognises and rewards the GCC’s best projects.